- About Us
- Economic Development
- News Room
- Programs and Events
The organization was created in April, 2010 as a non-profit, membership-based entity, and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
To create profitable and sustainable commercial alliances, and to foster business transactions between socially responsible enterprises in India and the United States.
Mission and Strategy:
The IUSBN facilitates trade and investment transactions between the US and India by connecting firms using the following programs and resources:
- Business partner searches
- One-on-one business matchmaker appointment setting
- Dissemination of business opportunities/trade leads
- Outbound business development missions
- Inbound business development missions
- Virtual (videoconference) business development missions
- Trade/Investment consulting
- Maintaining databases of industry sector analyses and investment guides
- Market sector briefings, educational seminars, conferences and webinars
IUSBN provides these services through in-house resources as well as business, government and non-profit partner organizations in the US and India. These partners include but are not limited to the US & Foreign and Commercial Service, Edison Materials and Technology Center of Ohio (EMTEC), the Ohio Department of Development, and Chambers of Commerce in both countries.
Membership will be open to all businesses, academic institutions and individuals that are interested. The organization’s offerings enable it to be a unique public resource not only in the Tri-State area of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, but also in several other Midwestern American states.